Interested on Smart Grid technologies, renewables integration, electromobility ?
Then, plan to attend the Workshop on Future Smart Grid Technologies at the University of Klagenfurt, Austria, on 26-27 February 2018.
The workshop has a great program covering:
- ICT for energy grids
- Integration of renewables
- Communication-control-monitoring technologies
- Electromobility and its impact to the grid
- New paradigms for a fully connected and electrified world
- Energy market in new transactive energy paradigms.
The workshop originates from the EU Erasmus+ KA2 project Smart Grid Technology where a new master program is developed. The event will also address the topic education and view/understanding of young generations about energy.
For more information and registration you can visit the event web site: http://wsgt2018.nes.aau.at.
You can download the WSGT2018 flyer and program skeleton.